Monday, October 03, 2011

HEY PEOPLE, TIME TO LAY OFF OCCUPATION KANSAS CITY

Some people who read my note to Occupation Kansas City concerning racists being potentially tolerated in their midst, have taken to sending hate email to them, and to others involved.  While, I have no problem with emails which try to explain to them how to keep such people out and why, hate emails are not good...and you should stop.  Occupation Kansas City I believe is made up with many people new to all this stuff, who are perhaps at times politically naive, but they are not, as a group, bad people or racists.  Lets give them time now to respond to my request to them to explain how they will deal with racists, tea party types, right wing populists, nazis, etc. who try to infiltrate their "protest."  My goal is to prevent such people from taking advantage of these folks.  That is all.  

No comments: